La Girl

me = girl. me = fogetful. me = need a random ass blog to make sure i remember my own name. you = reading a crazy little blog thinking to yourself, wtf?

Monday, May 31, 2004

Almost Done

I finally finished all my exams. I seriously pray to God I pass all of my courses. Still got many culminating to do, majorly stressed out. After exams today, I bused my ass over to Lee's house, because I have my chemsitry lab pratical exam tomorrow, and I have no clue what the heck I am suppose to do. So I had go to his house for major tutoring and help. The first thing I did, when I entered Lee's house was to go into his room and sprawled out on his bed. I was so tired from my physic exams, my brain was like mush. I quickly fell asleep on his bed, sleeping on Lee's bed is always amazing, and I got to sleep with my favourite and biggest teddybear ever. The moment I woke up from my wonderful beauty nap, Lee had already prepared for me a delicious dinner with fish and coleslaw. With a boyfriend as wonderful as him, what more can a girl possibly want.

Quote: To love and be loved, the foundation of life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home