La Girl

me = girl. me = fogetful. me = need a random ass blog to make sure i remember my own name. you = reading a crazy little blog thinking to yourself, wtf?

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

lately...

yes once again my laziness overcame me, i really did wanted to write entries about what is happening in my life and so on and so forth but i dunno after reading it you might think i was nuts or something. well lets recap of general events that happened: school, school, v-day, kiwanis, school, lee's reading week, jealousy fits, school, fights, school, work, subs, outside in the cold without a jacket, sleeping in the snow, school, and etc. so as you see, a lot has happened, and no my life is not boring.
yesterday, i got some huge ass package from utsc about my early acceptance to their humanities co-op. wow, who would have guessed a lazy ass like me would get some kinda early acceptance. thank God.
today, wasn't particularly a great day for many different reasons, i won't bored you with my rants about how i hate school and stuff, because if you know me, it is quite self-explanatory. anywho, i am trying to put it behind me, and try to have a better day tomorrow. (yes, this is my attempt at being optimistic.)
well the hot potato at hand, is the crazy law trial. i am a witness in this sim. trial, i play the role of two men (great, eh) dr. brooks, and investigator graham. both are very contraversial witnesses, that translates to me getting both my asses grilled during the trial next thursday. so if you see me that day a little more crispy and burnt than normal, now you know why. as of now, more research must be done in, for me to completely be that person. fun fun.
for now i leave you with something to check out if you are really bored,
http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=6458

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home