La Girl

me = girl. me = fogetful. me = need a random ass blog to make sure i remember my own name. you = reading a crazy little blog thinking to yourself, wtf?

Sunday, March 06, 2005

a discovery

taboozing - the combo of being drunk and tobogganing -> fun, fun

um... what happened in the past week?

thursday - law trials... *sigh* need i say more? for details i will email you my rant for that day. no need to waste room on my precious blog. =p

friday - went to school in an extremely exhausted state. we found out that our class won the law trial, which made me somewhat happy, can't get more happy because of tireness. lol. left school early, because i was way too tired and i needed to nap before i can go to fellowship. went to fellowship which was actually quite fun. stayed out till like 2:30 a.m. i swear even on a weekend i can't get much sleep, wtf? anywho, sleep like a rock till saturday afternoon.

saturday - "Today was fun. Lee picked me up from my house at like noon-ish, and fingered me. Then went to Vietnamese food to grab lunch. I had #101 and Lee had #62, and we got extra spring rolls and a coke. By the end of it were both stuff like fat little piggies, so we drove to Lee's house. He fingered me at every red light on the way back. When we got to his house, and we fucked for a good two hours. Then we napped for 4 hours. When we got up it was seven-ish, and we figured out what to eat for dinner. Then we fucked for another half hour. We went out to Mr. Sub, and I got a pizza sub, and Lee had a spicy chicken sub. We got back to his house, and ate our subs, and watched a bit of family guy, other thing, and other thing. Afterwards, we went upstairs and fucked for like twenty minutes. Then Lee drove me back home, and Tim bothered us because he is attention seeking. Now I'm writing this blog." - Lee
lol that was lee's version of what happened on saturday. my response, "meh." haha. i didn't get to sleep till like 2ish again, so damn sleepy. i am almost like living off of caffeine.

oy... so much work due before march break, which is both good and bad. it is not hanging over my head during my holiday, but i am going to have to work my ass off from now till the break. in turn, it translates to me panicking like a crazy maniac.
=)

3 Comments:

At 3:12 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ur a silly cuddle bear, who needs to get her work done ;).

Love you snuggly bear!

 
At 11:12 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on winning the law trials! It must have been extremely stressful if you were THAT tired. ehehe!

Wow, Lee can write like you!!! I swear, while reading it, I thought YOU wrote it (actually, I thought it was funny to see a quotation in the beginning XD) and then when I got the end, you said he wrote it?! Wow...this is scary. XD I mean, what if he signed onto your account for MSN and I'm talking to you and telling you secrets and he's actually replying to them because I thought it was you and he types like you? XDDDD ahahaha! Wouldn't that be so hilarious?! XDDD Actually, maybe for me, not really. XDD

LOL!!! I can't believe you memorize the menu items in NUMBERS!!! ahaha!

You guys make out too much in one day. ;) But I guess the reason is making up for lost time during the rest of the week when you guys don't get to see each other? ehehe!

I know, this IS a lot of things to be due before March break! *sobs* Arrgh! These next two weeks are going to be horrible! HORRIBLE!!!! *whines away*

 
At 9:51 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

to. . . . .u know. . . . .it is way too much for a day. . . . .yr boy is so amazing. . . . .2 hrs then 1/2 hr then 20 min, phew. . . . .gd luck in M.B.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home