La Girl

me = girl. me = fogetful. me = need a random ass blog to make sure i remember my own name. you = reading a crazy little blog thinking to yourself, wtf?

Monday, June 06, 2005

Teenagers' Requests to the "Make-A-Wish Foundation"

"Nail Jennifer Garner."


"Have Arcade Fire play at my house and not invite that dickwad Todd from chemistry."


"Get, like, totally fucked in Amsterdam and then wake up in my brand new Hummer."


"Eliminate all Internet footage of me pretending to have a lightsaber duel with a golf ball retriever."


"Have charisma rating of 20 mean something outside of the elf hamlet of Levindore."


"Direct every lesbian-kiss on 'The O.C.'"


"Be a size 2 by junior prom."


"Finally be invited to a party for someone outside of my family."


"Completely pimp out my '83 Pontiac Fiero."


"Become super-famous by age 18 so I don't have to attend community college."


"Be voted American Idol, then North American Idol, then World Idol, then put on a concert for tsunami relief."


"Never, ever let my parents find out what I meant when I wrote about 'teabagging' in my blog."


"Help Maxim cover girls get into their leather outfits."


"Get name-checked on 'Gilmore Girls.'"


"Be known as the best damn gangsta rapper straight outta Scarsdale."


"Never have to get undressed in the gym locker room."


"Live in a mad crib with hallway beer bongs, bathroom kegs, bedroom taps and a ping pong table...for beer pong."


"Get away in real life with every thing I do in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas"


"Just give me one day where my experiences don't result in another six pages of gut-wrenching poetry."

----------------------------------------------------------------

june 2. o5 - 2 long flipping years -> a really really long time

can you believe it? me of all people dating for 2 years. that's insanity right there.
we didn't do anything uber special for 2 years anniversary, i guess because

a) i kinda forgot until lee reminded me... oops
b) i think i was busy doing something not very important
c) too lazy to celebrate
d) its only 2 years
e) ...

anywho, it was overall a great 2 years of doing tons of stupid and crazy yet fun stuff with another insane person.
we made it out alive through all the up and the many downs. yay to us. hopefully, there will be a lifetime of adventures to come, and many more anniversaries to celebrate. love ya dumbotron. :P

friday:
-fellowship
-chilled with friends
-too many i.q. questions for anyone's good

saturday:
-lee time
-watched cinderella man (such a good movie *major thumbs up*)
-tiff y.'s b-day party
-um... cake
-chilled with old friends and made some new ones

sunday:
-church
-chilled with friends/god-bros etc.
-funny convo. about girls and babies
-queer sammy... yes it is all john's fault
-yummy brunch
-mistaken...

today (monday):
-d.t. w. lee
-bay and bloor
-mc. d's
-bump into ken choi
-watched the longest yard (not bad)
-eaton centre
-bumped into amanda and dan
-yes! shoes (thank you for understanding mandy... *rolls eyes*)
-harvey's (too much food gonna get chubby)
-sleepy cuddlebear
-work... thanks guys for the enjoyable session

1 Comments:

At 11:16 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi snuggly bear,

Talking to you on msn. We're about to cyber with some girl on msn. Bizarre. Net threesome. Messed. lol. Anyways snuggly bear, talking to you on de fone! LOTS OF LOVE!

Your snuggly bear, loving u so much,

Lee

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home