La Girl

me = girl. me = fogetful. me = need a random ass blog to make sure i remember my own name. you = reading a crazy little blog thinking to yourself, wtf?

Saturday, June 25, 2005

thinking...

monday:

i woke up super early for some reason. watched crappy morning cartoon. waited for lee to get up and do his stuff and then we met up at finch to head downtown. went downtown at 1 ish for lunch. after lunch, we met amanda at eaton centre to go shopping for my shoes and just basially chill. shopping with amanda was super fun. lol. being the two coloured person in the trio going into american eagle was quite an experience. haha. walking and talking along yonge was nice, and we got dessert too. i also spend like 100 bucks on makeup at sephora, the sales lady there was like super nice and she did a demo of how to do my makeup for me. i felt special sitting on the chair. hehe. ooo and when we were at aldo, people were complimenting me with my shoes. i feel super amazing, haha this is like an adonis effect, i am so proud to have such nice legs. :P j/k
i also booked my appointment for my hair. i did a lot today, extremely proud of myself.

tuesday:
went to school and picked my yearbook. signed yearbooks for like 5 hours in algeo room. it was insane, my hand was like crying at the end of that. blah.

wednesday:
special assembly for ms. whipp. i felt so priviledge to be part of student leaders to be able to have a personal relationship with ms. whipp and to be part of the assembly. *tears* after the assembly more yearbook signing in the cafe. brian offered to drive me, lynn and liz to fairview to grab food and get stuff. lol. it was so funny waiting for people to get out of cafe. after getting to fairview, we got food, and lynn talked to this cute guy with the x&y t-shirt. haha. liz was going crazy. but damn that guy was cute, he seems awfully nice too. liz also dragged us to hmv in hopes of seeing more cute guys. i felt sorry for brian. i also persuaded lynn to try yogen fruz. lol. told you guys it was delicious. :P brian and i then dropped lynn off at angelina's place. the two of us then headed to pmall to get brian's photo copied and stuff. then we headed to neilson house to pick up my swimming stuff. lol thx brian for the ride. and then he dropped me home, before heading back to school for a gig later that night.

thursday:
prom!

its getting late prom update tomorrow. hehe.

1 Comments:

At 12:06 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi snuggly bear!

Just Lee writing. Everything we did was fun, regardless of costing a lot of money, and wading around women's stores and stuff. lol. I just wanted to tell you that I love you so much, and that I can't wait for next weekend. Anyways, I best cut this comment short now, but lets hope next week shapes up to be a great one.

Yours.

LEE

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home