La Girl

me = girl. me = fogetful. me = need a random ass blog to make sure i remember my own name. you = reading a crazy little blog thinking to yourself, wtf?

Monday, February 20, 2006

presents

on saturday, as a surprise be-lated valentines day present lee bought me this amazing synthesizer. i love it, its so cool, i have been playing with it ever since. and then lee took me out to lunch, which was amazing. we seriously stuffed our faces, cuz we were so hungry. after our tummies were full of food, we went back to his place to get some much needed napping, and we slept for a full 4 hours. yes, the food really knocked us out. we woke up around 7, and we were kinda hungry but we were still kinda full from lunch, so we chilled in front of the t.v. until 11-ish watching a marathon of video on trial on muchmusic, some weird show on life network, and the chinese shows on fairchild and omni. anyways, lee decided that he wants wendys so we had to wait till we got back to my area to get it, considering there isn't one near his house. so dinner ended up being like a midnight snack, which i didn't mind. so saturday all in all was a pretty wonderful day.

1 Comments:

At 11:15 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You left out some other fun stuff, but I'll let the other visitors use their imagination.

LOL.

I love you so much gorgeous,

Lee

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home