La Girl

me = girl. me = fogetful. me = need a random ass blog to make sure i remember my own name. you = reading a crazy little blog thinking to yourself, wtf?

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

revitalization

on this quiet evening, after the drama of work and family, fate decided it was time to revisit this long forgotten treasure. it was quite an interesting experience re-reading memories and thoughts of the past, what a different person i was then. now freshly 21, i feel the need again to organize my thoughts and my experiences. hello blog. as craziness of life is catching up to me again, i must go party it up like any young person should.

happy birthday to kavi and matt.

1 Comments:

At 4:27 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back! Hope you blog often! =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home