La Girl

me = girl. me = fogetful. me = need a random ass blog to make sure i remember my own name. you = reading a crazy little blog thinking to yourself, wtf?

Thursday, December 16, 2004

D i s t a n ce.

Mach 10. Mankind has just developed an airplane able cross the Atlantic Ocean at ten times the speed of sound.

The longest journeys on Earth are measured in thousands of kilometers. At 12,000km/h you can schedule your day leaving from NY's JFK at 8:30am and landing at London Heathrow 35 minutes later. What a day!

Distance is no longer an obstacle on Earth.
One day it won't be an obstacle.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 more day officially till winter break. The more you learn the less you know.
The limit of my knowledge scares me, perhaps it is true that if you don't use your brain, it will eventually deteriorate to garbage. A break, just what I need to reflect to things, haven't really "think" for a while. I miss those days where I have time to blank out. I miss being in a choir, and being able to sing for others. It really sucks when your interests become work, and marks, that is really bogus. Christmas concert, interesting though stressful from obvious reasons, tuning is always a bitch, meh. Its done and over with. Excusals are always nice, finally something good that comes from the SAC. Um... lots to ponder about, guilt and regret do they really go hand in hand? Secrets, are they consider somewhat of a lie? I don't know, why secrets? *brain gears moving around*

1 Comments:

At 11:32 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! Where do these random facts come from? XDDD

Singing is always fun. =)

Do guilt and regret go hand in a hand? I guess so..I mean, if you felt guilty about something, then you would usually immediately regret that you did that, isn't it? I don't know...don't listen to me! XDD And I don't think secrets are considered lies. Secrets are just some things you keep to yourself whether it be good or bad. Anyway, those are just my views. =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home