La Girl

me = girl. me = fogetful. me = need a random ass blog to make sure i remember my own name. you = reading a crazy little blog thinking to yourself, wtf?

Sunday, December 12, 2004

"What a 'Fucking' Day" - Tiger

Impossible.

Impossible is defined as "Incapable of having existence or of occurring". The human species has redefined it as a challenge.

There was a time when making thousands of copies of a single book was impossible. That time is gone.

There was a time when the earth was flat and when trying to sail beyond the Earth's edge would lead to an infinite fall. That time is gone.

There was a time when heavier than air machines could never fly. That time is gone.

There was a time when traveling faster than sound was impossible. That time is gone.

There was a time when traveling to the moon and beyond was impossible. That time is gone.

"Impossible" is gone. It only remains as a misdefined word in the dictionary.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday:

Um... woke up, got ready and Lee came to pick me up. I love 97.3 because they are playing Christmas music 24/7, that's insane I probably heard like 10 different versions of the song Let it Snow already. Anyways, we went to grab breakfast at Mc.D's and I saw Mr. Scott there. Yup. LoL I got a toy from my breakfast happy meal, o crap, I left it at Lee's house. It was a fun toy too. Damn. Then back to his house we go, slept and cuddle on his bed, because we were both kinda full from breakfast. And his room was so warm, just thinking about it is making me sleepy. LoL O then the angry part of my day came up. After a long while, we were hungry and Lee wanted either chinese or subs, because of the incident from last week, I obviously picked chinese. But the stupid chinese restaurant doesn't do delivery during lunch, so we had to settle for subs. As usual, they screw up my order instead of Lee's, I swear mr. sub really really really hates me. NO MORE MR. SUB UNTIL 2005, unless it isn't delivery, where they won't be able to screw up my order. *SHAKES MY FIST MAJORLY* After that, we were sleepy again, so back to bed we went. More snuggling and sleeping, and we watched the new episode of South Park. LoL It was so stupid, funny but stupid, so I am not going to post it here, if you want to know what it was about just DL it off IRC or something. Eric Cartman is not a psychic. Anyways, with our tummy grumbling we finally ordered chinese. Chinese food that is made for white people is expensive, such a rip off. The food was okay, at least after eating I was full. LoL Dinner was funny, with Lee's dad, we keep cussing off the same lady. With our tummys full, we waddled back to bed. LoL We were like wrestling for the inside of his bed. I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe. I was like dying, cuz I was laughing so hard. It was so stupid, we like fight for everything on his bed, from his pillows and blankets, to the spots on his bed. We act like two crazy little kids. LoL It was like 9ish after that, and I wanted to watch Man Hunt, so we watched that until I had to go home. LoL Man Hunt is such a funny show. I think I have this thing with models. LoL Me weird. Yes, finally brought the pink cup home. Wow, after spending the day with Lee, my mood was surprisingly much better as oppose to other days.
Tiger- Too many R-rated material in this blog that I have to censor out. Haha. j/k.
Thanks Hun for bitching at mr. sub people for being the fourth thingy in a atom, morons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home