La Girl

me = girl. me = fogetful. me = need a random ass blog to make sure i remember my own name. you = reading a crazy little blog thinking to yourself, wtf?

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Skydome is no more

wow rogers owns everything. soon toronto will be rogers' town, and canada will be rogers' canada, amd then it will be rogers' canada. and we will have carlisle group united states, coca cola taiwan, and so on and so forth. joy!
a typical conversation when rogers own everything will be,
"I can't wait to see the Rogers Toronto Jays play at the Rogers Centre (Skydome)while I'm watching them on Rogers Digital Cable, talking to my friend on Rogers Wireless, using Rogers High Speed Internet, and fucking around with the box of a movie from Rogers Video."
but hey, we are still better than the states. =P
rogers' slogan: the world runs better with rogers
-_-"

1 Comments:

At 12:00 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

O__O Nooooo! Rogers isn't that great because their internet has been slow for years (it's better now FINALLY) and they have downtimes a lot, too! x__X;;

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home