La Girl

me = girl. me = fogetful. me = need a random ass blog to make sure i remember my own name. you = reading a crazy little blog thinking to yourself, wtf?

Monday, January 24, 2005

Fate

Fate.
Was everything that has happened, is happening and will happen written before the first sunrise?
Is it written in ink, pencil, both? Are there some blanks left to be filled? Would you work as hard if you knew the result in advance? Could that knowledge change what has not happened yet? Would that also be written?

“Fate” is something we can not prove true or false so far, therefore men has questions about it.

Whether there is or not fate, the hardest question is: If there is a fate and –by definition– it were unavoidable, would you like to know what is on the next page?

Would you like to spoil the surprise of tomorrow? Would you like to spoil today because of a distant not-so-good tomorrow?

Do not be troubled about tomorrow! You will meet it if you have to!

Relax and enjoy today!

1 Comments:

At 8:55 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a really good question...if fate was unavoidable, would I want to know what's happening tomorrow or the day after that and etc.?

In a way, yes, because there are some things I want to know or rather know now than later, but on the other hand, the mystery of tomorrow is what we're all anticipating for. =)
So I guess no, I don't want to spoil tomorrow's surprise. =Þ

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home