La Girl

me = girl. me = fogetful. me = need a random ass blog to make sure i remember my own name. you = reading a crazy little blog thinking to yourself, wtf?

Sunday, March 20, 2005

throwing batteries?

okie yesterday was way too interesting for its own good. i swear too much excitement is like bad for you or something.

alrite lets back it up so what happened after me and lee went out of lunch? lol wow for once we didn't go to viet place for lunch. haha. we headed all the way to the promenade for bourbon st. grill. yeah yeah, i know this food court food but its damn good. besides it was cheaper than viet food. yes sandy we spended way too much money on food on friday even for my likings. *nods nods* after a very filling meal, we waddled our full tummies to bulk barn in hopes of buying some candy for school this coming week. no not my school, i am on freaking march break. lol its nice to be in highschool. =P but unfortunately that bulk barn must be on sale or something because all the good candy were all sold out. *shaking my fist at those spoiled little kids* keke. no, i am not one of them *shifty eyes* boo... so we ended up just grabbing a tube of mentos, cuz lee likes pretending as if he is in one of those mentos commercial while he is singing the catchy jingle. o brother. *rolls eyes*

finally after wasting time wondering around the mall, we finally make it back to his house. as usual, we watched the new episode of south park. you hipppies. keke. i think i have this like growing hate for cartemen for being a freaking faggot. lol. i swear i like hate him with a passion. o yeah, we bought this new bottle of slippery stuff cuz the last one sucks ass. i love the design of the bottle its so pretty and nice, plus the cap is this nice purple colour, i am so keeping the bottle when we used up all the slippery stuff. it will prolly this a while to use it all up because this is the good kind, just a drop or two and it is like super slippery already. the other stuff has this ucky residue and this is so sticky instead of slippery. it was just gross. lee said that's why it cost 5 bucks less. the 5 dollars went to the quality of the slippery stuff.

since we were already snuggling in bed with a new bottle of the slippery stuff, hm... guess what we did for the next 2 hours? lol its is so self explanatory. haha and then we listened to eddie murphy's comedy bit. yup after a while of just rolling around in bed, we were getting hungry. so get headed out of our fix of mr. sub. we stuff our faces with subs in front of the t.v. with lorne and watch ten commandments. damn that is so jewish. anywho, i quickly fliped the channel to watch legally blonde cuz i mean who really wanna watch a bunch of white people pretending they are brown, and act all funny with the crappy 50's special effect where god seems like he is a crackhead. i don't think so. so i made lee finished his homework while i wached legally blonde and channel surfed for a bit. lol.

so we wasted a few good hours in front of the t.v. then we hopped back into bed to snuggle some more because lee was naughty. we eventually got over our laziness and got ready to get me home. just as we were getting on the car, for some stupid reason we had to ruin the night we a fight. and guess what is was about... how the freaking car got dirty. it was prolly the most stupid fight we've had. who the hell gives a shit, but no we both had to make sure that ourself were right and that the other person was wrong. we ended up not talking to each other the whole freaking ride back. even when we arrived back at my house we still couldn't settle our differences, we are so stubborn when it comes to arguments like this. arg... imagine us living together 24/7. lol we would be more entertaining than a freaking reality t.v. show.

now the real fun begins. i started to walk towards my door in an extremely p.o. manner like seriously i am so right on the matter because i witnessed it. arg. anywho, as i tried to open the glass screen door so i can get to my door to unlock it, i discovered the glass door was locked. uh oh... there was no way possible for anyone to open the glass door from the outside unless you break the glass, and i sm so not ready for pay for the damages just to get into my house. hell no. i ranged the door bell no one answered. i was stranded outside of my own house and lee was still in the car p.o. at me but wondering what the hell i was doing. so irrationally i just stomped off thinking that my parents purposely locked me out because i was home late, (i wasn't home late at all), but either or i stomped off not knowing where i was going. lee started to follow me in the car going in reverse because he still loved me and worried about me, it was actually quite funny if i wasn't so p.o. at that time. so we made up because i was too scared at that point to be mad at him. we tried ringing the door bell, throwing ice at the window hoping my mom would hear me. we did everything possible at that point in time to wake someone up so i can get inside the house, but nothing worked. so we headed to the pay phones, (we forgot to bring a cell phone along) to try to call my house to wait someone up but that didn't work either. after trying for about 30-40 minutes, we got too cold for our own good and we headed back to lee's because i was going crazy on him. on top of that, we were running out of quaters to call people.

when we got back to lee's house we called my house and my dad's cells, just trying to get hold of someone to least let them know where i was. we finally get through to my dad, apparently he just arrived home at that point in time. i told him what the problem was, and he was like he would call back in a bit to let me know what's going on. later on, my dad called back telling me that he was able to wake my mom up to unlock the glass door, so he came over to lee's to pick me up. and i gave lee a big hug and a big kiss because while i was freaking out and going crazy, he was there to comfort me and to crack jokes with me so i would maintain my sanity. so by the time i finally make it home the second time it was really 2 in the morning. talk about a busy day. i found out that my dad woke my mom up by throwing a battery at the window. haha he is so violent, i only threw ice. he threw a freaking battery. i know that if there was any damage to the house, i am so in for it, i rather sleep over at lee's than have to pay like 2000 bucks for repairs.

lesson to be learn here: always keep batteries on hand, you never know how or when you'll need them.

later days.

1 Comments:

At 7:53 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol.

It was a fun day snuggly. I love you so much, and I'm always gonna be hear for you, worrying about you and caring for you. Anyways, I'll talk to you soon,

Your lo gung,

Lee

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home