La Girl

me = girl. me = fogetful. me = need a random ass blog to make sure i remember my own name. you = reading a crazy little blog thinking to yourself, wtf?

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Time travel, practical application

Have you ever smiled or cried remembering something? Have you ever dreamed about who or where you want to be? If you have, then you have used one of the most sophisticated piece of machinery this world has ever seen: the time machine.

Yes, a time machine built inside yourself. A marvelous machine that will work for you for as long as you are alive and being alive means to have memories and dreams.

Memories show us what we have lived, why we cried, laughed and celebrated.

Dreams show us laughing and celebrating beyond the challenges of today.

Then enjoy today, remember yesterday and dream of tomorrow!

Live!

3 Comments:

At 10:01 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

TIME MACHINE TO WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!

*hump, hump, hump*

:D

Lots of love snuggly bear!

Lee

 
At 10:09 a.m. , Blogger Draven said...

I am trying to create an actual time machine

 
At 12:00 a.m. , Blogger Dan Hughes said...

Hi,

My Name is Raven, I am also looking into seriously not creating a time machine but using quantum thought. No machine needed..

Raven

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home