La Girl

me = girl. me = fogetful. me = need a random ass blog to make sure i remember my own name. you = reading a crazy little blog thinking to yourself, wtf?

Sunday, March 12, 2006

lack of updates

life have been way too busy lately for my own good. school papers are driving me up the walls, wrecking my brain to come up with innovative stuff to write. i can't wait till i am up all night studying for finals, o the joys of it all. -_-"

recently, i went and saw curious george with lee, it was quite a good movie, definitely cheered me up and it made me smile, so that's always good. lately, i am hopping back in the old habits of reading books that is not school related, its bad in a sense considering i am so freaking behind in my readings, but hell whatever. i am a little fed up with school to give a crap.

i am on my break from work till april, which is great, it gives me a chance to catch up on reading and playing a bit of computer games. i guess that's life so far. a little bitter right now with everything. hopefully, this crap will pass by soon.

later days.

1 Comments:

At 9:45 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm commenting now tushy.

You should make a real update though.

Love Lee

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home