La Girl

me = girl. me = fogetful. me = need a random ass blog to make sure i remember my own name. you = reading a crazy little blog thinking to yourself, wtf?

Thursday, December 16, 2004

Funshine Bear





You Are From the Sun



Of all your friends, you're the shining star.
You're dramatic - loving attention and the spotlight.
You're a totally entertainer and the life of the party.
Watch out! The Sun can be stubborn, demanding, and flirty.
Overall, you're a great leader and great friend. The very best!



-------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks Sandy for the adorable yellow bear.

1 Comments:

At 11:34 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ehehe! You're welcome! =) You're one of those extra special people. =D

Oops, I just realized I didn't leave my name in my last comment. It's Sandy! =) Anyway, byebye for now! =D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home