La Girl

me = girl. me = fogetful. me = need a random ass blog to make sure i remember my own name. you = reading a crazy little blog thinking to yourself, wtf?

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Weekend

January 25th - Merry Christmas

(Jan 24th)Lee slept over at my house, because yesterday he came over, spend the day with me, then we to the baptism at Ivan's church that night. Oy... man that was so boring, yet upon reflection it was quite a humourous evening. After the candle night service, we munched on the snacks. ( We had like a lot of shrimp cocktails, cheese cake, and a bunch of other stuff that I forgot or don't know the English for it. ) Because we were still hungry, we went to the Viet place at Finch and Midland, so we had like Viet at 11:30 at night. LoL Yup, spend the first 10 minutes of Christmas at a restaurant, classic. Anyways, after the restaurant people kicked us out, because they had to close, we went home played Freddy Pharkas till like 3 a.m. Yes, we are a bunch of crazy people.

Next morning (Christmas Day), we like woke up at like noon. Then we decided to go see the movie The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou. So Lee and I are like walking ever so slowly to the bus stop because the sidewalk is like frozen. We finally get to the bus stop we see the bus, we thought the bus wasn't going to stop for us, but instead the bus driver stops and waits for us to get on and he let us get on the bus without paying. That was so cool. We watch the movie at the Famous Players and Empress. Let's just say the movie is unto itself, there isn't a way to describe it, and I am not going to touch that movie with a freaking yard stick. Yup. So afterwards, we went back to his house, rest up before heading back to my house.



1 Comments:

At 1:52 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

heya la-girl.blogspot.com admin found your site via yahoo but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have discovered site which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your website http://mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my site. Hope this helps :) They offer most cost effective services to increase website traffic at this website http://mass-backlinks.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home