La Girl

me = girl. me = fogetful. me = need a random ass blog to make sure i remember my own name. you = reading a crazy little blog thinking to yourself, wtf?

Saturday, January 01, 2005

A Series of Unfortunate Events

Dec 28th - Tuesday

Sandy's Day

Went to Fairview to watch that movie with Sandy. LoL Lots of fun. Many laughs. Smuggled food into the movie as usual. Oy... I would never look at a melon the same way ever again. Um... I think that Sandy has a blog somewhere, maybe she'll write more of the details down. {link} LoL

Dec 29th - Wednesday

Woke up like super late but whatever, did some homework, watched some t.v. relaxed for the day. In the afternoon, I headed over to Lee's because we wanted to go see Meet the Fockers. Haha, we saw Lee's gr. 12 calculus teacher with his daughter I think. Didn't know that math teachers would watch something like that. Anywho, the movie was quite funny, it is not for everyone, but personally I liked it. Good laughs. Did you know that there is actually people with the last name Fockers, it is like some common last name for like a group of people, (which i forgot). =P
{link to check out} http://entertainment.sympatico.msn.ca/Movies/Features/Articles/AB+Meet+the+Fockers.htm

Dec 30th -Thursday

I had to wake up early because me and Lee is having lunch with his buby. As usual the TTC hates me, so they had to pick me up at Finch Station. After that, we had a very interesting lunch, with the most interesting conversations at some fancy restaurant on Yonge street. Because of the content of the conversation, I had to keep my mouth shut, or else... Afterwards, since buby has seen everything because she is like a part of the Ontario Film Review Board, me and Lee went to see Kinsey, because I was like I really wanna go see it now because of my convo with Tim {http://impulse.spymac.net/blog/} and Lee had always wanted to go see it since it came out. Let's just say the movie was about sex, nothing but hardcore sex. Not that much nudity, but the nudity that it shows is kinda gross, like who would really wanna see some 60ish year old lady nude, or some horny bisexual guy with a tiny dick getting changed. *shivers* Either or, the movie was good, way too long though, don't drink any fluid during the movie, because I thought my bladder was going to explode by the end of the movie. Yup, go see it if you have a few hours to kill.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

More stuff to write need catch up on my blog writing. Right now I am all partied out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home