La Girl

me = girl. me = fogetful. me = need a random ass blog to make sure i remember my own name. you = reading a crazy little blog thinking to yourself, wtf?

Thursday, July 21, 2005

quebec

working and going out so much has finally limited my blogging time to mornings when i have just woken up. that's just plain insanity.

anyways, back to this morning's topic, my trip to quebec.

my grandma, my auntie florence, tim and i were kinda forced by my mom to join something like a trip because my auntie was only staying for two weeks. my mom thinks that staying at home isn't exactly fun. anyways, so she signed us up with a tour to quebec, which really wasn't a bad idea except that i would miss work and miss lee. boo.

well the tour started on the 13 of july, so basically we went to ottawa, mount tremblanc, montreal, and quebec city. i really don't wanna go into details considering most of the time we were travelling on the coach bus and watching movies, which to say the least was rather entertaining. but we did visited quite a few places over the few days, such as a botanical garden, the olympic stadium, a wildlife park, where you actually drive in to feed the wild animals, the old city of quebec, some waterfall, and a few other places.

i love staying at hotels, its so fun. so gotta do i more often. and quebec legal drinking age is so 18, which means that i have to go back sometime during the summer again just to get freaking smached, and do tons of crazy stuff just for the hell of it. that's a plan.

so that's concludes my trips so far for the first two weeks of july.

aside from going on trips and chilling during my summer, i am working like a maniac. because without money you can't do shit. everything cost money, good thing my grandma just gave me like 100 bucks american, wait till exchange rates are good, and boom more cash in my bank for me. well, work has been decent except for the constant yelling at kids part. next week i get three days off, which is amazing, more time to waste and just fuck around. (no implications)

my auntie florence left of hk already, her two weeks was up. but it was fun having her here, and she seriously convinced lee to take me back to hk maybe sometime in the near future. hopefully.

yesterday, i took my grandma downtown to walk around chinatown and such. met up with lee at eatons although according to me, he was late. boo... made me wait. anyways, walked around eatons for a bit, then walked along younge and queen. after a bit, we got hungry so went to a sushi restaurant for lunch, and it was pretty good. o yeah... lee bought me twister for party usage. after lunch, the three of us walked around chinatown, where lee bought two movies that is still in the theatres for 5 bucks, and my grandma got oranges.

it was fun just chilling and resting for a day finally. my mom picked me and my grandma up from stc, and we went out for dinner, it was so jokes making fun of my brother with my mom. stupid timothy. when we got home, tim and i played twister where my mom was just laughing her head off, and keep tellling us that if she laughed any harder she would piss herself. great... i really needed to know that. but twister was fun anyways.

yay! all caught up in my blogging. give myself a pat on the back for a job well done. :P

---------------------------------------------

Randy Marsh: You see, Token, when a man and a woman really love each other, the man puts his penis into the woman's vagina. It's called 'making love,' and its normal.

Token: And when the woman has 4 penises in her, and then stands above the guys and pees on them, is that love making? Five midgets beating a man covered in Thousand Island dressing. Is that love making?

1 Comments:

At 1:08 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi snuggly bear!

How are you? The C$ is strong right now, so you might be waiting awhile to exchange it. LOL. Hows my snuggle bear? Is she good? Thats good, cause I love you, and I need to snuggle you up on the weekend. Don't forget to tell your momma that ur sleeping ova! lol. I rhym-ed lol. Anyways snuggly bear, Back to tracking stocks. I love you so much cuddly! LOTS OF LOVE!

Your husband, loving and missing his wife,

Lee (aka BooBoo)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home