La Girl

me = girl. me = fogetful. me = need a random ass blog to make sure i remember my own name. you = reading a crazy little blog thinking to yourself, wtf?

Sunday, November 20, 2005

harry potter

yesterday, i volunteered at yee hong (the old people geriactric center at midland and mcnicoll). i had to wake up at like 8 in the morning to get ready. it was fun, we sang to the old people and did a little puppet show for them. as evil as i can be, i happen to really like volunteering for some really strange reason. i got a lift home afterwards, and i got re-ready for lee to pick me up for lunch.

we went to boston pizza for lunch, it was so good and filling. after lunch, we wondered around LCBO, Payless Shoes, and Walmart, to waste time before heading to go see harry potter. it was fun dragging lee through stores looking at everything that bored the crap out of him.

when we got to the theatre, there was already a huge line-up for harry potter for getting seats, and it was like 45 minutes before the movie begins. that's crazy. anywho, lee bought me cotton candy, because he knows i love eating cotton candy in movies.

i think this is my favourite harry potter movie so far. aside from the hot guy that played the character of viktor. lol. okie yeah, i am totally crushing on that guy. i like fully googled him when i got home with lee. lee just rolled his eyes at me. hehe. i love lee. that guy is so cute. anyways, back to the movie, this is so far the movie where i had the least questions to ask, and i thoroughly enjoyed the harry potter experience. lee and i think that we would probably go see it again, when we don't have to line up to just get in.

anyone wanna come with us to see a movie for free?

2 Comments:

At 12:34 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH ME! MEEE! PICK ME!!! *waves hand frantically in the air* I wanna join you guys for a movie! :DD ahaha. But but but exams in two more weeks! :( BOOOO! After exams, k? Promise! :)

Anyway, I always knew you were always kind-hearted so I'm not surprised that you like volunteering. :) It's good to do these kinds of things once in awhile, makes you feel happy to be contributing to society. I haven't volunteered in so long. :(

The 5th HP movie was good, eh? :D I've actually heard quite a number of surprising responses about this movie from different people despite critic's and the majority of other's harsh criticism. I think I will actually do go watch it now. :)

Aww, as always, I'm so envious of, but also so HAPPY for you and Lee. ^_^ Dragging him through places he would be bored of, him buying you cotton candy (your favourite for movies!), waiting in line for 45 minutes just to see the movie.. :D What a perfect guy. :) Tiffy, you're truly one LUCKY girl! :)

OMG, I googled up that Viktor guy, too! HE IS HAWTNESS! ;D *sizzles*

 
At 12:31 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

TO THE WINDOW!!!

TO THE WALL!!!

Lol. Sandy's entry so LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG. man mine's gonna be short in comparison.Blah. Hard to do when everyone is writing me at the same time. Weird.

Agh.

So yeah, you should come to bed. And where's the entry about you know what ;).

Hehe,

TALK TO YOU SOON!!!

Lots of Love

Lee

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home