La Girl

me = girl. me = fogetful. me = need a random ass blog to make sure i remember my own name. you = reading a crazy little blog thinking to yourself, wtf?

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

blah...

my apologies for the lack of blogging. work has finally consumed my life, when i am not at work, i am doing lesson plans and marking, which leaves me with just enough time to sleep. although my bank account is filled with cash to be spent, yet i do not have to time to buy anything other than food. wtf?!

i will be so happy after the 18 because then i only have to work 2 days a week. thank God. more time for movies and parties.

speaking of which, i must thank lee for making the last party a success. thanks for driving everyone around, and planned amazing games to play. in addition, we are currently in the process of planning another party on the 20, so stay tune. i can assure you all that this party will also be a success.

1 Comments:

At 12:00 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOGA DA BOOGADA!!!!

Well now just gotta run around finding people to come to the one o the 20th. Hopefully Irene can come, and Andrew is coming. If I tell steven he will be there, Kathy should come. We'll invite Winny, lol. Entertainment value right there. Amit should come. And we need one more girl.... Hmmm... Steven/Winnie, Amit/Irene, Me/You, Andrew/Kathy. Thats 1:1, actually that might be ok. See if kathy can come, i'll get irene into the mix. lol. Anyways, I'll ttyl, LOTS OF LOVE SNUGGLY BEAR!!!

Your little pablito (Thanks for the song btw ;)),

Lee

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home