La Girl

me = girl. me = fogetful. me = need a random ass blog to make sure i remember my own name. you = reading a crazy little blog thinking to yourself, wtf?

Saturday, July 30, 2005

wednesday + party

wednesday the 27 was my 18 b-day

the day started out with dim sum at brimley and sheppard with my family, lee and steven. it so quite an experience eating authentic chinese food with steven. my parents keep laughing at lee and steven for being so "white" so to speak.

then we drove my grandma and tim back home for the day. after dropping them off, we headed off to stc to grab my b-day pres. from lee a new cell. yay me. the three of us wondered around stc talking about stupid yet funny shit.

we were at the rogers store for way too long, but eventually we got our cells and off we went back home (my home) to chill for a bit. we chilled at my house until it was time for dinner. we picked up tiff y. and dropped steven and tiff at frankie's first to grab a table, then we picked up winnie, howard, and irene.

dinner was quite eventful, tons of crazy laughs, and tons of random convos. after dinner, we picked up andrew and angelina and off we went to my house for the party.

we played pay day which was weird to play when you are a bit drunk. after that we played twister which was insane. too many weird positions on the damn mat, prolly more demonstrated on the mat than in the kama sutra. its fun watching people do shit on the mat when they are drunk.

after many games of twister, we move to chinese whispers, but it didn't work too well because irene keeps laughing her head off after every turn. anywho, then we played spin the bottle truth and dare.

to say the least, the truths and the dares just got raunchy-er by the second. i suppose what happened in my basement will stay where it is. that's that.

well i guess next party will be even more raunchy, maybe. yup so everyone be ready, because next party planning is in progress. so be ready for more booze, boobs, and crazy-ness in august.

2 Comments:

At 12:17 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

BOO YOU! BOOB!

You still haven't updated! Blah. I miss you tho, and you didn't write about how I made that shit work. anyways, I guess I'll wait for the next blog to comment, so stay cozy, and I love you so much snuggle bear.

Your raggamuffin,

Lee

 
At 7:58 a.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tifff! I missed out on your bday, but I literally have no choice 'cause I'm on the other side of the world. =( But it sounded like you had lots of fun. ahaha! I would so love to be drunk there, too, with you guys. ahaha! Drunk people = crazy stuff happening! hahaha! **HAPPY 18TH!!* ** May all your wishes come true! *huggles*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home