La Girl

me = girl. me = fogetful. me = need a random ass blog to make sure i remember my own name. you = reading a crazy little blog thinking to yourself, wtf?

Monday, September 13, 2004

Boobs don't jiggle everywhere.

School has finally gone underway, with the many meetings my schedule was filled to the top. The weekend that has just past, I spend the entire time at the pool participating in my NLS course. At the moment, my shoulder, and arms are so sore I can’t even carry my bag without hurting myself. I am going to be so busy this week, today I had a meeting in the morning, tomorrow I have a meeting after school with the Art Council people, Wednesday after school I have a meeting with Winnie and Catherine to plan meetings for MCF, and then Friday its grade 9 day therefore I go to class one period then get excuse for the rest of the day. There are just so many things to do and so little time, and stupid Albert not connecting my computer to the printer doesn’t exactly help the situation. Being a student leader made me so organize, it’s so creepy, I have never been this organize my entire life.

Today:
The stupid assembly was so boring, at least I didn't have to listen to Edmond blab.
Lunch with Jevin, Vanessa, Vince, Eric and Adrian was so funny. We talked about the most random things, from games to anime, to Eric getting fucked in the ass, to anime guys being all gay, to gang fuck, to gang bang, to just fighting, to a guys genitals, to a girl’s boobs and genitals, to girls fight, to just boobs, to chest pads, to how much can a girl’s boob jiggle, then to a girl suffocating from her boobs if they are huge. Today’s lunch was the fastest lunch period that went by ever since the school year started. It was probably one of the funniest conversations I have ever had.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home