La Girl

me = girl. me = fogetful. me = need a random ass blog to make sure i remember my own name. you = reading a crazy little blog thinking to yourself, wtf?

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Itchy Ass

Today at lunch was classic. At the table there were Victorine, Adrian, Vanessa, Angelina and me. Soon after when we finished chowing down our lunches, Victorine left for the library to do some work. And the rest of us start doing our own work and studies, all of a sudden Adrian said out loud, "My ass is itchy." He began to describe the itchyness and where is was itchy-ing, and how badly he wanted to scratch it. So I told him, why don't you walk into the bathroom and into a stall and scratch all the hell you want. Meanwhile, the three of us laughed ourselves silly. And he was like o it would only make is worst. Therefore, he start to pace around, and wriggling around in the chair and sitting on the back of the chair to make the itch go away. I laughed so hard my stomach was hurting. Adrian is classic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home