La Girl

me = girl. me = fogetful. me = need a random ass blog to make sure i remember my own name. you = reading a crazy little blog thinking to yourself, wtf?

Saturday, September 25, 2004

Sparkly Ring

Yesterday was possibly one of the worst days of my life. Details of the event will not be mentioned, lets just say I hope it never happens again.

Today:
I cried myself to sleep last night, because I was both physically and emotionally exhausted. I woke up from quite a sweet dream, I think it was my reward from God for toughing it out last night. When my mom woke me up, I prepared myself for the interview, and talked to Lee about the situation. Not feeling so good, I ate the lunch that my mom made for me, finished talking to Lee and headed to my interview. After the interview, I shopped with my mom for a bit, then we headed on home. Lee called the moment I came home, and we decided that we still wanted to do something with each other, in addition he bought me something to make up for last night, so I headed across the city to Lee's house. As I got to his house, he showed me what he got me. He got me a very sparkly ring, a nice little box of chocolate, and apologize for what happened last night. Of course, I forgave him. Since we were both pretty wasted, we hopped into bed, napped and cuddled. I like the cuddling part best *wink *wink. We talked a bit on the bed too, soon we got hungry therefore we ordered subs for dinner, and watched Survivor, Apprentice 2 and the Newly Weds. We got sleepy after we ate, so we hopped back into bed for another nap *wink wink*. Afterwards, Lee helped me with my Calculus homework, and we talked to Steven and Xiao Wen and some other random people. It got late so Lee drove me home. I guess today just got better and better. I love my honeybear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home