La Girl

me = girl. me = fogetful. me = need a random ass blog to make sure i remember my own name. you = reading a crazy little blog thinking to yourself, wtf?

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Venting...

I can't believe that today I spend over an hour sitting in guidance waiting for stupid Zappone to try to talk me out of dropping F.S. Like as if, I am so dropping it. Because I was in guidance for so long I almost missed my lunch, I was like starving sitting in guidance waiting for her, my stomach was like grumbling out of control, so I "borrowed" some smarties from her candy jar. I like so deserved it. In law class, people argue with so much emotion, as if it was an attack on the person, but its just a debate about the issue. Ssssh, people don't take it so personally, because some people start to turn tomato. And then it is just funny to watch, because they are arguing pointlessly, thus making a complete prick outta themselves. French was even worst, I seriously think that people were born to be bitches. They honestly just speak with their asses. In this world, there are some things you just don't say out loud, and when you do everyone in the fucking world will fucking hate you and kill you. Warning to all stupid easy bitches, don't think just because you think you look good (because you don't, you have cellulite on you thighs, a chubby belly that is always hanging out because your pants don't quite fit and stretch marks on your bodies, ewww its disgusting, yes I can see them because all you wear is slutwear, so please do everyone a favor put on some clothes) and think that you are so smart. (just listen to yourselves you don't make any sense at all, don't even think you'll graduate from university let alone get accepted with all your "O... I didn't know it was due today." or "But miss, ..." trust me university profs aren't that desparate, and perhaps even a brainless barbie doll would be smarter than you and a lot prettier too) So please, please do us all a favor just shut that ugly trap of yours, find a corner downtown, a nice man will come, give you money and take care of you for the night, that's a pretty sweet deal I'll say for a hoes like you people.
Enough of my venting, LoL, prolly half the population of the world it out to get me now. MEH!
Later Days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home