La Girl

me = girl. me = fogetful. me = need a random ass blog to make sure i remember my own name. you = reading a crazy little blog thinking to yourself, wtf?

Monday, September 20, 2004

Completed...

-Completed my NLS course, therefore now I am a certified lifeguard
-Busy with school

Today:
-Went to school
-Met up with Lee
-Did some homework while Lee took a nap
-Went to the doc's with Lee
-Finished homework
-Cuddled before dinner
-Interesting dinner conversation about the lifestyle of a iguana
(Believe me, iguanas are more interesting that you'll ever expected.)
(And no Lisa, a female pig is not called a slut.)
-Played Sims 2
-Cuddled and talked on the bed
-Vigorious excercise *wink wink* for 90 mins -> burned about 2700 calories
-Grabbed Wendy's on the way home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home