La Girl

me = girl. me = fogetful. me = need a random ass blog to make sure i remember my own name. you = reading a crazy little blog thinking to yourself, wtf?

Thursday, December 23, 2004

=D

Happiness.
What is happiness?
We all recognize it at first sight, but can't describe it. Why? Furthermore, every attempt to do so is different.

Events begin to happen since our conception and get labeled either as "good" or "bad". Once labeled, they get a weight, relative to its importance.

The "weight" difference between "good" and "bad" events is proportional to happiness.

Happiness is an attitude.
Happiness is a choice.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday December 21th. 2004 - Perfect Day

I bus-ed over to Lee's house in the morning, because we had a ton of Christmas shopping to do. When I got to his house, I waited outside for like a good 20 minutes because he was still sleeping, and no one was around so no one heard the doorbell to open the door for me. I seriously need like the key to his house, its not like I don't know the code to his alarm anyways. LoL So after a sleepy Lee, wrapped in his covers greeted me at the door, we hopped back in to bed, because I was like frozen from waiting. I gave him a special wake up call, when we really need to get up to go shopping. We decided to open up the presents that we got each other, after we got dressed and ready to go. Keke. I let him open his presents first, because he already told me what he got me. He opened the small one first, after ripping like 5 layers of newspaper and wrapping paper, he discovered that his present was inside a Disney box. Um... He opened the Disney box, to discover a box stuffed with newspaper except for a diagonally placed wrapped gift, the size of a game/dvd. :o LoL So he ripped through more layers of tissue paper, to discover I had bought him Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater.
*Background Info* Lee told me that he wanted MGS 3, but I keep pretending to not hear and not know what he want, and made up this whole lie about didn't buying him MGS 3. He was so disappointed and upset. And he thought I bought him pants.
Once he saw what I got him, he like ran to the living room, did a back flip, jumped up and down, and start to shriek like a little girl. Then he like gave me the biggest hug and kiss in the world. He was like tickling me too, because he found out it was all a big hoax, and I like lied to him about not getting him MGS 3. Now, there was another present he had to open, he once again ripped through the wrapping paper, and newspaper to find another box he had to opening, this time the box was a clothing box. Um... he quickly opened the box to find more newspaper, and a gift the size of a strategy guide. He ripped through all the tissue paper, and found that it was the Limited Edition MGS 3: Snake Eater Strategy Guide. I was so relieved that I don't have to lie anymore, and that he was happy with what I got him. LoL All the power to me. Keke. So now it was my turn to open my present, since I already know what it was, it was still shocking, because he bought me a DIAMOND NECKLACE. It was so pretty, and sparkly. After all the commotion of opening presents, we were finally on our way to grab lunch and do Christmas shopping. We grabbed lunch at Pickle Barrel, we got so much food it was crazy. LoL Food was really good though. After doing a bit of Christmas shopping, we visited Lisa at Laura Secord, bumped into Darryl like twice, met Lee's friend that is supposedly my age but he looks like he could be in his late twenties/early thirties, and we decided to go see Ocean's Twelve. When we got to the theatres, we sat with Leon and his 2 brown friends and I talked to Leon for a bit. Ocean's Twelve was a good movie, not as good as the first one though from my own opinion. After the movie, we headed back to his house while arguing about our understanding of the movie. Oy... LoL We were so stuffed from dinner so we grabbed like Wendy's on the way to my house as a midnite snack. After chilling out for a bit, watched The Real Gilligan's Island and Sex and the City, he drove me home. So yup, I have to say today is a perfect day.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday

I woke up in the morning, to find that I have more shopping to do. I waited till Lee woke up, figured out what we were doing today then I got ready to go out. I bus-ed to STC to pick up a few things, shopping was so frustrating, went home did a whole lot of gift wrapping. At this point I was kinda pissed, because I haven't eaten all day, and Lee haven't exactly figured out what was happening. And being in a mall with people shoving stuff in your face hoping that you would buy their stuff is just not cool. Anyways, afterwards I went over to Vanessa's and gave her, her present, and chilled with her for like an hour. It was good chilling with Vanessa, it made me less pissed off at stupid people. So like it was getting dark, and I still have more shopping to do, I swear I am like playing Santa this year. So I bus-ed my ass across the city to Lee's house, his mom made like chicken cutlet for dinner, it was so good. And his dad was so funny, I swear sometimes he act as if he smoked some sorta funny crack or something. So afterwards, we went to the mall to finish my Christmas shopping, we like chilled with Lisa for a bit, I swear Lisa's co-worker probably think I am weird or something. LoL Too many i-Robots jokes for a day. After another hour or so of hectic shopping, I finally get to go home and relax. Because of the heavy snowing and stuff, I slept over at Lee's. I swear everytime I sleep with Lee is like a journey to behold. Enough said... now waking up with Lee is another story all together. Self-Rotisserie Chicken!!! Oy... I thought we would never get out of bed. LoL This morning was just too funny. Stupid person, keeping trap in the blanket. =P Lee's mom was nice enough to make us scramble eggs and hot chocolate for breakfast, well more like lunch because we had it at like 1. LoL After that, we chilled for a bit more, then I got a lift home, after picking Jon up. And we got Wendy's for lunch. Um... Wendy's. Haha. I seriously gotta go something more productive soon. 2 more days till Christmas. YAY!

1 Comments:

At 9:42 p.m. , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Comment for 21/12:
LOL! I was wondering what happened on the actual day of the present-opening! ehehe! It must have been such a surprise to Lee for getting what you wanted! =) You are SOOO sneaky! ahaha! But I bet you had fun teasing him! XDDD

And pictures? PICTURES? How can you tell us that he gave you a diamond necklace and not describe it and expect us to be satisfied? XD I want pictures! Or wear it on Tuesday when we go the movies! =D

Comment for 22/12:

LOL! Talk about last-minute shopping, Tiff! XD But oh, well! =) I know, eh? I felt like Santa this year, too! ehehe! Omg, shopping was such a pain 'cause I went to the malls like ten times (seriously!) within the last weeks before school ended just thinking of what to get for people! ehehe! And on the absolutely last day, I finally thought of it!ehehe! But yeah, buying presents, wrapping them, and giving them out makes you feel like Santa. Hi, Mrs. Clause! =D

LOL! You and Lee got entangled with the pillows and blankets again! XDD His mom is sooo nice to always make you guys meals. =))) And aww, you slept over at his house, too! That must have been sooo niceeee! =) And so sweet, too. ^___^ Anyway, yep, yep! Christmas in two more days! Christmas Eve in 3 more hours! XD

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home