La Girl

me = girl. me = fogetful. me = need a random ass blog to make sure i remember my own name. you = reading a crazy little blog thinking to yourself, wtf?

Saturday, December 25, 2004

Christmas Season.

This year's Christmas has been quite entertaining, I'll update later about what had happened. I am way too sleepy now to do write anything stupid and funny.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Christmas season is about what we should do every day.
Christmas season is about what we should not do ever.

Christmas is about friends.
Christmas is about family.
Christmas is about doing good.

Christmas is about magic.
Christmas is about dreams.
Christmas is about ourselves.

Christmas is the perfect chance to do what we thought we couldn't.
Christmas is the perfect chance to do magic.
Christmas is the perfect chance to make dreams come true.

Christmas is a commitment to do it forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home